We offer a comprehensive cold water storage tank lining system which is a cost effective alternative to replacing existing water tanks.
The work can be carried out during term time, half team or during holiday periods we provide a rapid installation service that causes minimal disruption to your normal activities.
If required, we can return your lined cold water tank/s to service in as little as four hours.
Our lining systems conform to current regulations. A quick turnaround ensures minimal disruption to your staff and students we prepare the tanks with hand tools and apply our odourless lining systems by hand to minimise noise and general disturbance.
Where it is required to have tanks lined as a part of a general refurbishment program we have a tank lining system that is quick to install, is long lasting, provides ease of cleaning and prevention procedures against Legionnaires Disease.
The tanks are finished in a light, normally blue, colour for ease of cleaning and to aid your annual inspections.
Existing tanks brought back into optimal use and extend tank expectancy by 20+ years.
- Potable Water Tanks.
- Minimal disruption.
- Low odour & solvent free materials used.
- Ideal for schools, colleges and university cold water storage tanks.
- Materials designed for use in confined spaces or difficult to reach areas.
- WRAS, FDA &/or NSF approved materials available.
- Supply and fitting of new tank lids.
- Ease of maintenance, cleaning and inspection.
- A cost effective alternative to tank replacement
Should it be required we are also offer the supply of fibreglass fitted lids to existing water tanks to bring tanks with defective lids up to current legislation. The lids are fitted with both insect screens and air vents.