Over the years we have gained a reputation for finding solutions to a number of unusual, challenging & seemingly impossible projects. Often they are ones that other companies have turned down because they are too difficult. Sometimes we will need to develop a completely new tank lining material or system for a project or to modify an existing material to enable it to accomplish what our client wants to achieve
We have often been able to find solutions for seemingly impossible situations, such as a need to seal a corroded & leaking water tank or a bolted sectional fuel tank or a bunded containment area plus various other challenges that have perhaps been declined elsewhere.
Please feel free to contact us without commitment to discuss any current or future project that you are planning.
All discussions are always treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Bespoke Design and Modification Service
Sometimes we have developed new tank lining materials or systems for an individual or specific project or modified existing materials to achieve our client’s objectives and to satisfy the technical requirements of the task in question.
Often this includes a completely new solution concept approach and the development of a specific purpose material, designed for a given project or requirement.
The types of challenges that we have worked with and solved include:
- Working in high temperatures
- Beer & wine storage and production
- Potable water applications
- Food contact issues
- Confined spaces and inaccessibility
- Dangerous and explosive environments
- Requirement for the material to be flexible in earthquake prone areas
- The need to make repairs and reseals underwater
- Problems with high water tables & external water pressure
- The need for short turnarounds to avoid production losses
- Chemical resistance
- Climatic conditions
- High Humidity
We are not saying that we know absolutely everything or that we can resolve absolutely everything, however, we have normally been able to address most of the challenges that we have been presented with.
Many of our clients have told us that extending the working life of their existing capital assets, tanks and plant has been considerably more cost effective than replacing them. Furthermore, it is our experience that the underlying quality, rigidity, and robustness of tanks built 50 years ago are better than that of many newly manufactured tanks.
Quality Control & Inspection Service
We also the following services relating to specialist coating or lining systems:
- On-site examination and inspection.
- Establishing possible causes of premature or unexpected failure on a project.
- Quality control inspection and reporting during a project or post project.
- Remote technical advice and reporting.
- Recommendations and specifications for project lining materials or systems.
- Technical inspection and reporting in situations where an applied lining or coating system has failed or simply to confirm everything is as it should be.
Our technical inspections and reports are carried out without prejudice and without bias and are to establish the probable cause of a failure or a problem or to confirm that everything has been carried out according to specification and is satisfactory.