Food and Drink
Our food-grade tank lining system is a largely self-sufficient lining, it requires a minimum of surface preparation.
The primer coat that we use has high anti-corrosion properties. The top coat/s retain a glass-flake-filled resin top coat that ensures maximum resistance to permeation.
This will give a seamless hygienic finish for ease of maintenance. Following the application of the tank lining, it will be checked for dry film thickness and the absence of microporosity.
Our tank lining systems are food and drink contact approved. Existing tanks were brought back into optimal use and extended tank expectancy by 15+ years.
This lining system is frequently used for:
- Breweries (production tank, fermentation vats, hot liquor, maltings and other vessels)
- Food Production areas.
- Food production and storage tanks.
- Food Silos.
- Wine production plants.
- Chemical and temperature-resistant lining materials are available.
- Low odour & solvent-free materials were used.
- Food & drink contact approved materials.
- Materials are designed for use in confined spaces or difficult-to-reach areas.
- Easy clean and maintenance.
- Hygiene coatings are available for walls & floors.
- Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel, fibreglass, concrete, tile and wood.
- A cost-effective alternative to tank replacement.