As a long-established tank lining and tank coating contractor, we operate globally offering a comprehensive, economical and cost-effective solution with full on-site technical support.
As a long-established tank lining and tank coating contractor, we operate globally offering a comprehensive, economical and cost-effective solution with full on-site technical support. With over thirty-five years experience of working with tanks, we have found that almost any tank in any condition can be lined and brought back into full service. We can extend the practical working life of a tank by twenty-plus years wherever it is located and have completed successful projects in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, the North Sea, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, South Pacific and Australasia.
- Cost on average approximately 10% of the cost of replacing a tank.
- Works on large tanks are normally completed in a few short weeks.
- Can extend the practical working life of a tank by 30 plus years.
- Resin-based lining systems are specially developed for tropical conditions.
- With over 35 years of working with tanks, we have found that almost any tank.
- In any condition, can be lined up and brought back into full service.
Not only do we work on land-based static structures, but we also have worked on various super yachts and other maritime projects in different parts of the world and also worked on off-shore installations (wind farms).
When working on international projects, we consider how the environment and climate may affect the performance of our lining solutions. We have resin-based lining systems with strong anti-corrosion and chemical resistance specifically formulated for use in tropical conditions, which ensure the lifetime of the tank is suitably extended. Our tank lining services are particularly effective in remote locations where logistical challenges are present. The cost benefits of re-lining an existing tank far outweigh the expense of transporting and installing replacement steel tanks.
Wherever possible, we work with local labour or your own staff to help reduce the cost of the tank lining project. In doing so, we add value by training your staff, helping them to acquire new skills and supporting your local economy.
For many projects, there are a number of specific technical requirements and characteristics that the lining materials must be able to perform.
The benefits of tank linings include:
- Cost-effective repair solution
- Extension of the practical working life of a tank by twenty-plus years
- Lining materials developed specifically for use in tropical conditions
- Quick turnaround
- Restores otherwise redundant tanks
- Training of local workforce
- Capital savings
Our resin materials are suitable for:
- Food and beverage production and storage tanks
- Drinking water storage applications (steel, concrete & brick)
- Wastewater applications (black and grey wastewater)
- Fuel storage tanks
- Chemical storage and process tanks
- Moisture and wet surface tolerant applications
- Concrete and brick tank repairs
- Marine applications
(1) Depending upon the size, condition and location of the tank.
(2) With remedial works being carried out when required.