Residential projects needs to be carried out with minimal noise and disruption with a rapid turnaround. Our specialist technicians are dedicated in providing a professional service to suit your requirements.
Our tank lining systems are potable water and food contact approved and will provide a smooth finish which is easy to clean and will support future tank inspections.
The cost of replacing a failed tank is significantly expensive whereas our lining systems are around 10% of the cost for a new tank without the hassle and upheaval of a replacement.
This system is ideal where it is required to have tanks lined as a part of a general refurbishment program we have a tank lining system that is quick to install, is long lasting, provides ease of cleaning and prevention procedures against Legionnaires Disease.
The tanks are finished in a light, normally blue, colour for ease of cleaning and to aid your annual inspections.
Existing tanks brought back into optimal use and extend tank expectancy by 20+ years.
- A cost effective alternative to tank replacement
- Easy clean and maintenance.
- Minimal disruption.
- Quick installation.
- Ideal for residential blocks, flats and apartment buildings.
- Supply and fitting of new tank lids.
- WRAS, FDA &/or NSF certified/approved materials available.
- Low odour & solvent free materials used.
- Materials designed for use in confined spaces or difficult to reach areas.
Should it be required we are also offer the supply of fibreglass fitted lids to existing water tanks to bring tanks with defective lids up to current legislation. The lids are fitted with both insect screens and air vents.